In connection with our Service(s), we collect the following types of information:
Personally Identifiable Information (user-provided information)
Personally identifiable information (“personal information”) is any information that can be used to identify or contact you personally, like your name, email, gender, telephone number, zip/postal code, or physical address. When setting up your account or contacting us, users may have the option to give personal information. This allows us to respond to your issues and otherwise communicate effectively.
The submission of personal information isn’t necessary but may be required in order to communicate with you regarding. There may be other situations in which your personal information is gathered in connection with your use of our Service(s).
Non-Personal Information (automatically collected and doesn’t identify the user).
- Cookies: When you use a Black Mesa Communications site we may send one or more cookies or small data files to your device to uniquely identify your browser, let you log in faster, and enhance your overall navigation.
- Web Beacons: When you use our website(s), we may use web beacons (small pieces of data that are embedded in images), which track online usage patterns anonymously. No personally identifiable information from your account is collected using these web beacons.
- Log Files: Log file information is reported by your browser automatically when you access a page. When you use our website(s), our servers record certain information that your web browser sends automatically. These logs may include information like; web quieries, IP address, browser type, referring and/or exit URLz, number of times you click, pages viewed, and other information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information that we collect from you to:
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve the Service(s);
- Enable you to access and use the Service(s), including uploading, downloading, collaborating on and sharing content and sending emails on your behalf;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Provide and deliver the Service(s) and features you request, process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Communicate with you about Service(s), features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests and events, and provide other news or information about us and our select partners;
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Service(s) and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Service(s), and other illegal activities;
- Personalize and improve the Service(s), and provide content, features, and/or advertisements that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on the Service(s);
- Link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share files with users you designate;
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
- We may share non-personally identifiable with third parties with whom we work who help us deliver promotions, offers and ads, and to improve the relevancy such promotions, offers and ads.
REORGANIZATION OR SALE OF BUSINESS
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (for example, via a message to the email address associated with your account) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
If you provide us with personal information, you may notify us at any time to update such information or to let us know if you do not want to receive marketing email or other communications with promotions, special deals, newsletters, etc. You may do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by following the instructions on our website.
Your personal information is protected for your privacy and security. We safeguard the security and confidentiality of the data you send us with physical, technical, and managerial procedures. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us.
Our website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties. Your use of such websites is at your own risk and is subject to the terms of those websites. We have no control over websites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. We assume no responsibility for the content of or Service(s) offered by linked third-party websites, and make no representations regarding the accuracy of the materials on such websites. Statements made on third-party websites linked to or from our websites reflect only the views of their authors and not of us Inclusion on our websites of any third-party content or a link to a third-party website is not an endorsement of that content or third-party website, or any products or Service(s) offered thereon.
LOCATION OF INFORMATION